Beginning Oct. 30, Guests can savor new Coca-Cola flavors from around the world at Club Cool at Epcot.
- Fanta Pineapple. With more than 90 distinct flavors available in more than 180 countries, Fanta made its European debut in the 1940s and was introduced to the USA in 1960. Fanta Pineapple is caffeine-free and features a sweet pineapple taste.
- Originally launched in Japan in 1992, VegitaBeta is a non-carbonated beverage with apricot and passion fruit flavors and is rich in beta-carotene that contributes to its unique yellowish-orange color.
- Fanta (Melon Frosty) is the number one soft drink of Thailand. With a fun melon flavor, this carbonated beverage is beloved in Thailand’s sunny, tropical climate.
- Originally created in 1998, Bibo is a fruit flavored line of juice drinks popular in South Africa. The brand features fun characters such as Johnny Orange, Taka Strawberry and Paolo Peach.
- A raspberry flavored cream soda, Sparberry launched in Africa in 1955. It is exclusively available in several countries in southeast Africa.
- Guarana Kuat is a guarana berry flavored soft drink first launched in Brazil in 1997. The word guarana comes from the Guaraní word guara-ná, which translates to “fruit like the eyes of the people.”
- Known as “The Taste of Peru,” Inca Kola has an unusually sweet fruity flavor that many compare to the taste of liquid bubblegum. The name refers to the Quechua words for king and queen.
- Beverly, with its bitter flavor, is a popular non-alcoholic apéritif that is a traditional part of Italian refreshment culture.
Fun Fact: These flavors are only available in the United States at Epcot and World of Coca-Cola attractions in Atlanta and Las Vegas.